Ki, Ki, Ki, Ma, Ma, Ma
Sideshow is proud to introduce the Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Collectible Figure! This horror collectible representation of Jason Voorhees is taken directly from Friday the 13th Pt. III, where the now ubiquitous hockey mask was first introduced. Rarely has an element from the horror genre crossed over into the mainstream consciousness as much as Jason’s fearsome mask and the artists at Sideshow have brought it to life once again.
The sixth scale figure features a unique body - with a fully sculpted torso and arms, a detailed multi-piece hockey mask portrait, axe and machete with blood details, expertly tailored costume, and two sets of interchangeable hands.
The Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- A unique larger Jason body with newly sculpted textured torso and arms as seen in Friday the 13th Part III
- Detailed multi-piece hockey mask portrait
- Axe with blood details
- Machete with blood details
- Two (2) sets of hands including:
- One (1) pair of neutral posed hands
- One (1) pair of weapon grip posed hands
- Detailed multi-part farm boots
- Finely Tailored costume with dark green two pocket button shirt, white undershirt, and grey trousers
- Figure display stand with Friday the 13th Part III logo
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 6 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 12" (30.5 cm)
Weight: 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Width: 8.00" (20.3 cm)
Depth: 15.25" (38.7 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.50 lbs (1.1 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
TM & (c) New Line Productions, Inc. (s16)
One of the best figures I own. Awesome as fudge
Looks even better in person. Great detail on Jason.
Just received mine, yeah man, this piece is well worth it. Gonna display proudly.
This figure is amazing I love how realistic the clothes and head looks you can see the deformed head just like the movie Friday the 13th part 3 after watching the movie and then seeing this figure in person I can say he looks amazing you can even see the blood on his shoes I keep him in a master revolving case to try and keep him dust free I'm definitely happy with my purchase.