Sideshow and Hot Toys present the IG-11 Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!
The Mandalorian takes place after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order and follow the adventures of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.
The highly-accurate IG-11 Collectible Figure features a highly detailed mechanical body with great articulations, skillfully applied weathering effects, two blasters, and a desert-themed Star Wars figure base.
This amazing bounty hunter and nurse is definitely an exceptional Star Wars collectible to add to your collection!
The IG-11 Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of IG-11 in The Mandalorian
- Beautifully crafted mechanical head with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
- Metallic grayish-black colored armor with weathering effects
- Approximately 14.17" tall
- Newly developed body with over 29 points of articulations
- Highly accurate mechanical body design with pipe and wire details
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- Enhanced articulations on the waist which allow flexible movement including 360° horizontal spin
- One (1) heavy blaster
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) leather-like double shoulder belt with ammo pouches
- Specially designed desert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 4 per person.
- Product Size
- Height: 14.17" (36 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
Width: 9.75" (24.8 cm)
Depth: 17.00" (43.2 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 3.50 lbs (1.6 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
This figure is outstanding and beautifully detailed across every square cm. The articulated fingers will forever blow my mind. Any Mando or Star Wars fan should add this guy to the collection for sure!
Great figure! Looks just like the tv show. Great articulation too.
Love it. Great posability. Great weathering. Would travel back in time and make the same decision to buy.
IG-88 has always been one of my favorite characters. I was sorely disappointed with the Sideshow figure from a few years ago. This figure totally makes up for it and then some. Where that figure was loose and wobbly, this figure is tight and holds a pose well. The paint job and sculpt is stunning. The articulation is superb. Everything about this figure is incredible. I wish that Hot Toys would rework this awesome figure into IG-88 in the future.
I took a punt on this figure because I wanted to see if Hot Toys could pull it off with a once-off kind of figure such as IG-11. After owning him for a few weeks now I am incredibly impressed. The detail to the source material, die-cast that has gone into the legs to stabilise the figure and the countless many points of articulation make this rendition of IG-11 a must have for fans of the first season of The Mandalorian. IG does come with some delicate appendages (particularly the fingers but also some points on the head and body) so do handle with care. If you do do that, then there are infinite poses that can be pulled off. IG-11 and OG Mando makes for an amazing display piece together.